Apply and pay online at http://www.sientries.co.uk/
BOOKINGS BY 20th November PLEASE SEND TO:
Julian Lovell, T'yr Ehedydd, Abbeycwmhir, Llandrindod Wells, Powys LD1 6PH Mark the envelope "Christmas Cracker".
CONTACT & INFORMATION: 01597 851021 or email@example.com
Maps of the two loops of the 25 miler. On the left the Bwlch y Sarnau loop; on the right the Llanbister Loop.. The change of loop occurs at the Philip's Hall at Abbey Cwmhir where a cup of tea can be had.
CONDITIONS of ENTRY for CHRISTMAS CRACKER WALK
1) Entries must be made on official entry forms of Trust (cf above) Enclose cheque & SAE. or through www.Sientries
2) The event conforms to the Adventure Licensing Regulations 1944 and provides Public Liability
Insurance Cover. It is open to persons of 18 yrs and over. Persons of 16-18 yrs may enter if
accompanied by an adult whose signature is needed on the entry form. Younger families may
do the 5 miler only.
3) The Trust reserves the right to: refuse any entry or require a walker to retire at a checkpoint
to cancel the event if weather conditions justify this to disqualify a walker infringing the Country Code, deliberately damaging property or leaving the accepted route.
4) Neither the Trust nor its Officers are liable for any personal loss or injury nor loss or damage to
equipment. Individual insurance is strongly recommended.
5) All walks are self-guided on routes which have been checked. Clear directions are supplied but
OS maps (Explorer 214) of the area are useful.
6) The walks will be controlled from HQ in Phillips Hall, Abbey Cwmhir. All walkers must be con
versant with the Safety Rules in case of accident. Mobile phone networks are not reliable here.
7) Cars must be parked in a tidy way outside the Phillips Hall or in the carpark of Home Farm (see map on Confirmation of Booking form). Keys should be left with organisers with registration number attached in case of problems.